Thursday, April 23, 2015

The things you go through when you in love

I always knew I was wifey material but guys always gotta be selfish, disrespectful or disloyal. As a single woman I have been through so much with so many guys I have gotten to the point where my tolerance is low for men because of the things written above. Previously I was talking to this guy for years on and off and he always gave me what i wanted bt i had to deal with other females and too much drama. After him it was a guy who was always irritated and stayed being mean for no reason, I could not deal with him at all! He only lasted about 2 weeks. Then there were the liars that came around when beneficial to them and stay lying about unneccessary shit. They only las a week at the most with me lmao. Then you have the ones who cant comprehend nothing thats being said, everything is always misinterpreted. Miscommunication is a problem for me being that I am very intellectual and conversating is something I like to do, which means they only last a few days lls. Ok now my problem is i met a guy who contains every single one of those traits but he is so addictive to me. This man was my everything in my new space and he took that away from me. I finally decided to give him my all and he bounced with too much animosity for no reason. I fell in love with the crazy contraption god made this man to be and I cant seem to shake the feelings. No matter what I do or who I talk to he always resurfaces in my mind. I could be cuddling with somebody and get the urge to text him or just start thinking about him and he act like he wants nothing to do with me. This man is driving me into a pit of feelings that i cant control no matter how hard I try. He obviously still has something going for me because he keeps riding past my house knowing he dont talk to nobody on my street. He always bringing me up to the same people he dont talk to like that knowing they my associates too. In my mind i wanna move on but my heart wont allow me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment